20 Games For September To Fall Into
Category : Communiquer
20 Games for September to Fall Into
This is it, everyone. The period of time where it feels like you aren spending enough money on video games is now over. From here on out there going to be several games you want, even from systems you haven turned on in a while. So without further delay, let dive right into dun dun dun September gaming!
19. Aion: Assault on Balaurea (PC)Fans of the original will finally be able to expand their gameplaying experience. As you continue the fight against the invading Balaur, you be able to go right into their homeland. The game features new weapons, items, functional pets, an increased level cap and. a. Twitter feed? Yep, you read that right, you can have the game update your progress via Twitter.
18. Tom Clancy HAWX 2 (360/PS3)It might not be Six Vegas 3 Mr. Clancy, is that ever going to happen? But let face it, there aren many air combat games so it good to get something new in this genre. The sequel sounds like it will be similar to the first but with some interesting improvements, and the ability to take off into the sky and land is only the beginning.
17. Samurai Warriors 3 (wii)The massive hack and slash franchise is back with 35 playable characters and hundreds of enemies to run through and beat the crap out of. The most interesting part is the Murasame Castle mode where players go through a haunted castle. This is based off of Mysterious Murasame Castle, a game that was only released in Japan on the Famicom Disk System.
16. Phantasy Star Portable 2 (PSP)The second installment to the PSP version of the series has players begin a new adventure that takes place three years after the first game. We can talk on and on about all of the improvements of the game, but what you really want to hear is that yes, the online content has been expanded. After all, that what Phantasy Star is all about.
15. Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (360/PS3/wii)What can we say about Hero that hasn already been said? It just keeps coming which has probably already been said. But the newest game has more than just new songs and a new guitar, it has a need to save the world, story mode, or rather, need to save rock and roll. It as if Chanticleer stopped rockin out and making the sunrise. 10 points to whoever gets the reference.
14. Set up decoys and camouflage your troops as you determine the fate of your nation, all while trying to figure out the best way to take out your enemies.
13. Otomedius Excellent (360)The 360 is becoming the dumping ground for crazy shooters. Konami new sidescrolling shooter is loaded with insanely cute anime girls with bright eyes, big. guns. and battle ships that seem to be a part of their bodies. Wait, what?
12. Atelier Rorona (PS3)The 11th installment to the Atelier franchise is the first nextgen game in the series. So say goodbye to those 2D sprites, it time to graduate to shiny 3D! This new story follows 14 plots and the only way to see them all is to replay the game and do things differently. Oh excessively long RPGs, how we missed you.
11. Batman: the Brave and the Bold (wii/DS)Based on the Cartoon Network series of the same title, this brings a very old school Batman vibe when there was a touch of humor in the Dark Knight POW! ZAP! This coop sidescroller lets players team up with other DC heroes and, well. beat the crap out of their enemies.
10. Etrian Odyssey 3: The Drowned City (DS)Most of the familiar components of the series remain intact, but there are new things that make the third installment different from its predecessors. All of the original character classes have been replaced with brand new ones, and players not only explore dungeons, but the ocean itself which would explain the title. Ha ha ha, we get it now.
9. Spiderman Shattered Dimensions (360/PS3/wii/DS)When the of Order and Chaos shatters during a fight with Mysterio, problems occur in multiple universes. Madame Web calls upon each Spiderman from each universe (Amazing, Noir, 2099, and Ultimate), therefore creating a game where players can control four different webswingers.
8. Front Mission: Evolved (360/PS3/PC)When Dylan Ramsey finds himself in the middle of a world full of fighting and chaos he has no choice but to go out and jump right into battle. The mass destruction and epic mobile suit battles are back, so suit up your wanzers and be prepared to blow a lot of shi. ny yes shiny! things up both in single player and online play.
7. Sid Meier Civilization 5 (PC)When you think of strategy gaming the Civilization series is probably one of the first games if not the first that comes to mind. Discover new technology and lead a civilization against some of the greatest leaders in history, and don stop until you rule the world!
6. Final Fantasy XIV (PC)For those of you who can wait for the console version then you can start playing the PC version this month in both a regular and collector edition. Explore the vast world of Eorzea in Square Enix MMORPG, choosing your weapons and accomplishing your goals however you see fit.
5. Dead Rising 2 (360/PS3)Who doesn want to run around and kill zombies with whatever the hell they pick up? Even better, who doesn want to combine the weapons they find? Boat Paddle + Chainsaw = . well, we don know, but probably something bad ass! There also a collector edition available for the hardcore zombie killers.
4. Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (DS)When Professor Layton and his apprentice, Luke, receive a letter 10 years from the future about London being in great peril, it up to them to solve the case. More brain teasers and riddles await players, but the new hint feature has us a bit worried just how difficult is this third game going to be?
3. Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (PSP) So we have a lot of questions for Square Enix, mainly, does that kid look like Roxas? There also, did that secret ending for Kingdom Hearts 2 mean, are the keyblade wars, and, is it when we think we understand everything in this franchise we understand nothing?! Will this game animal jam hack answer those questions? Probably not, but it still be fun.
2. Playstation MoveA motion controller that monitors your body movements with a camera? A new device that actually takes first party games into account sorry wii motion plus, you kinda dropping the ball and works on previous released games? Let face it, motion controls aren fading out anytime soon, so we might as well enjoy good ones when we can.
1. Halo Reach (360)Seriously, what do we need to say about this? All we really have to add to the hype is, well. nothing, it Halo! The real question is: what edition are you going to buy?
+1. Assassin Creed: Brotherhood Beta (PS3)For all of the assassin out there, a beta is available for the newest installment to the series if you preorder at GameStop. Surprisingly, it PS3 exclusive, so 360 users will be left out.
There always something coming out in the world of sports, and this month we have both NHL 2011 and Fifa 2011. There are two games we were going to talk about Test Drive Unlimited 2 and Quantum Theory but it looks like Test Drive has been pushed way out to 2011, and Quantum Theory. we honestly don know when that comes out anymore. It looks like October now. maybe? Recently we did hear news of a collector edition to World of Warcraft Cataclysm but we still not sure on a release date. Speaking of things we heard, we may finally get a price and release date for the 3DS this month. To add to the talk about systems, don forget about the 250 GB Halo 360 if you looking for the new slim AND Halo Reach. On the Sony side of systems, there a new best electric kettle reivews PSP bundle being released this month with Kingdom Hearts. As for the PS3, there a new 160 GB PS3 and an unpcoming 320 GB PS3 that comes bundled with the Move, the Playstation Eye, and the game Champion.
That all for now, see you in October. maybe. if we able to recover from this month.
So many good games to pick from this month. It’s a shame that they’re all releasing about the same time, which of course means it’s perfect share this site for the Christmas season.
Civ 5, Reach, Assassins Creed (never played it, but heard nothing but good things bout it except the ending), Ruse I’ve been waiting for a while now ever since they pushed it back to allow Kinect/Move to work with it (makes sense of course), Spiderman has my interest but Im not sold on it yet.
Either way, time to start pimping myself off so I can afford to get all these games.
I’ve had the Halo Reach Legendary Edition preordered since the first day. But that won’t make a damned bit of difference since last night my 360 ROD’d!!!!! Third fracking time! I’m sick of this POS hardware. I’m sending it out today and if I don’t get it back before the 14th, I’ll be exremely pissed. I would just go out and buy a new system but I just spent a grand upgrading my PC. What shite timing.